Monday 3 November 2014

Media Consumption


Newspapers

-Which daily newspapers (if any) do you read?
The sun occasionally
-What sections of newspapers do you turn to first, and why?
The back to check headlines about football
-What sections do you never read, and why?
I flick through briefly reading all stories
-What kinds of stories do you usually read and why?
Football 
Do you, or someone else, buy the newspaper you read?
I do

Magazines

What magazines (if any) do you buy regularly?  Why
I don't read magazines
What sections of the magazines do you read and not read, and why?


Television

-Approximately how many hours a week do you spend watching television?
1-2 hours a day - roughly 10 hours a week
-What times of day do you usually watch television?
Whenever I feel like watching a film and when MOTD is on.
-What programmes do you like best and why?
Match of the day. I enjoy watching football 
-Do you watch alone or with others?
Alone or with mates
-If you watch with others, who decides what you will watch?
Me

Radio

-What stations do you like best and why?
Don't really listen to the radio.
-Approximately how many hours a week do you spend listening to the radio?
0
What times of the day do you usually listen to the radio?
I don't at all
-What stations do you dislike most and why?
I've always hated Magic. They play awful songs.
-Do you listen alone or with others?
I don't
-Where do you listen to the radio?
I used to listen to it in the car. Now I just put my CDs in or connect my phone
-What other activities (if any) do you do whilst listening to the radio?
None


Cinema

-What films, if any, have you seen in the cinema in the last month?
I haven't been to watch any movies recently. Last movie I watched was the Inbetweeners 2
-What films have you seen in other places – for example, through rental, satellite film channels (free or otherwise) or through video-on-demand?
Many many movies over Netflix and Sky.
-Who else watched the films with you?
Loads of people. Family, friends etc.
-Who decided what films to watch?
If a movie looks good then we all agree on watching it

Internet

-How often do you access the internet?
Every few minutes
-Where do you access the internet?  At home, at college or school, or at work?
Everywhere
-What are the main sites that you access?
Youtube mainly, could also say Twitter.
-What are the main reasons for accessing these sites – for example, for information, to -make purchases, communicate with friends or for entertainment?
Communicate and entertainment
-What other activities (if any) do you do whilst accessing the internet?
Listen to music, chill, do work.


No comments:

Post a Comment