Monday 15 September 2014

Mise-en-scene work

 Mise-en-scene
From this image I can see a women who looks quite frightened. She may or may not know that there is someone standing right behind her. In the background I can see a man in black with a white mask on. In his hand I can see a shiny object which could or could not be a knife. In the frame the camera is focused on the girl with a blurred background. This shows she is isolated from everything else at this moment in time as this man is after her. From her facial expressions she looks as if she has just found out someone is behind her but is to scared to turn around. I can image she is trying not to believe that this person is behind her and is terrified to look. From the frame I can also tell that from what I can see, I believe there is no way out of there for her. The setting/lighting is dark which may also imply that something sinister is going to occur.  

No comments:

Post a Comment